Sunday, November 4, 2012

On our way to Arizona

I have a lot of catching up to do on this blog!

On August 24, 2012 we packed up our home and moved our little family to Gilbert, Arizona. We moved so Patrick could go to a night MBA school at Arizona State University.



It has been a difficult few months. I've been trying to stay positive. So here are my positives. :)

The positives right now are that we have two beautiful little girls who I adore. For the first time since I've been a mom, I've been able to stay home with them each day. That means the world to me. It's hard being a working mom, and I'm grateful I don't need to do that anymore.

I'm grateful that Patrick can go to an MBA program he likes. We've been waiting for this for about three years. I'm grateful it is happening.

I'm taking it one day at a time. As I focus on the positives, the negative things we've gone through the past few months don't seem as bad.

I'm so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who is there for me. I don't know what I'd do without him in my life constantly.



1 comment:

  1. oh good for you Shannon...it takes a lot of faith and courage to do what you both have done....i know you will all be blessed...XXXX

    ReplyDelete