Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Friends


I have met so many awesome new friends through my Beachbody Coaching business. It has been an awesome experience. I've met people from all over the U.S.

This picture was from our 1/2 marathon in Utah on Sept. 8, 2012. I met Cathy and Melissa (the two on the left) through Beachbody. We ran this race together. It was awesome.

Cathy is from Texas. She said I was the first person from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints that she's met. She has been reading the bible and searching for something in her life. It was neat to be able to share some things that we believe and bring her to church with me in Utah. I don't know what will happen, but I was grateful for the opportunity to share the gospel.

I love sharing the gospel with people. It is my most prized possession. It has helped me through so many things throughout my life. I don't know where I'd be without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment